1. Anal Trainer Kits allow the user to start small and work their way up.
2. Make sure to wash all of the anal kit pieces out of the box. Check the manufacturer`s
guide for cleaning instructions and care.
3. Carefully store any of the kit pieces that are not in use.
4. Unlike other parts
of the body, the anus is not self lubricating. Especially with
anal toys, lots of lubrication is essential. For easy insertion of
any of the kit pieces, apply lubrication generously to both the anal area
and the anal piece. When selecting a lubricant consider a thicker
water based gel. Silicone lubricants can also be used but make sure
to do a patch test before using silicone based lube with any silicone anal
5. Anal toys should NEVER be shared or inserted from the vagina to the anus or vice
versa. Clean Anal Toys with antibacterial soap or adult toy cleaner.
Rinse several times to remove all traces of soap. Allow to
completely air dry after washing and store in a cool, dry place. Store
the anal kit pieces sot that they are not touching.
6. You might want to consider using a condom to make clean-up easier and faster.
Anal Sex Toys